1.4.08

classic bill



Capone: You mentioned Bill Murray cameo at the beginning of the film. There's been some discussion that maybe he is somehow symbolic of their father somehow. I don't think I made that jump until the film was over and I went back to reflect on the movie as a whole. I though about that scene, he sort of misses that connection where his kids are going with their lives and missing out on this part of their life. What was Murray in that scene? Is he a symbol?

Wes Anderson: I would say he is a symbol. I'd rather just let it be, whatever somebody brings to it from their point of view and how they interpret it, that's what we want, because I think it's more interesting if it's a mystery. If it gives you an experience that you can then interpret, it's our job to give you that experience. But I did say to Bill Murray, "Well, we have this kind of cameo, but I don't know if you'll want to do it because it's in India and it's this little bitty part, and it's not even really a cameo. It's more like a symbol." And he said, "Oh, I can do a symbol." [laughs] And that was how we got him but telling him he was a symbol.

Es un capo.

(http://www.aintitcool.com/node/34486)

No hay comentarios.: